1335 E Whitestone Blvd, Ste T-130 (Cedar Park, 78613)
The concept just doesn’t work for me.
I have no a priori objection to Indian fast food, but I haven’t met an installment of it I thought worked. The problems with Naanful:
- This location isn’t particularly convenient for grab-and-go food. It’s tucked back pretty far in a shopping complex, with no drive-through.
- It’s got the ambiance of a fast-food joint, but the prices aren’t notably cheaper than your average Indian restaurant.
- We didn’t get our food much faster than we would have gotten it at an Indian place after ordering.
- The appetizer menu is extremely limited.
- I thought the samosas were bland.
That said, I thought my lamb vindaloo was fine, but could have used a bit more meat.
Honestly, the only reason I can see anyone going here (assuming you’re not lured by the siren song of big-screen Indian cricket) is because Indian choices in Cedar Park are extremely limited. But outside those narrow geographic constraints, there are plenty of better (and a few cheaper) Indian food choices.